The UIS Australia.com website is owned and operated by Universal Consulting Services Ltd. 1463 Sofia City, 49 Patriarch Evtimiy Blvd, Bulgaria.
UIS Australia is a private corporation and is not, and does not claim or pretend to be, any agency or other part of the Australian Government or otherwise connected therewith or pretend to be a legal advisor or the holder of any license to supply legal or similar service related to Australian immigration or otherwise.
We emphasize that UIS Australia supplies data regarding the current status of Australian legislation as it is aware of and without giving any formal or other representations thereof. The Australian Government may at any time amend or cancel its legislation, interpretation, or policies, including as to immigration programs that are referred to in the UIS Australia website or services or products.
- UIS Australia.com and/or UIS Australia mean UIS Australia and/or any of its owners, subsidiaries, divisions affiliates, officers directors, employees, agents, representatives or licensors. The UIS Australia.com website is owned and operated by
- UIS Australia’s websites mean any and all items, wording, photos, and contents of the website available under the domain: www.UISAustralia.com.
- UIS Australia’s Offered Products or Offered Products means the use of the software, if applicable, and any of UIS Australia’s products and related services available via any of UIS Australia’s websites whether they are defined as Paid Services, as defined herein, or any other products provided by UIS Australia.
- UIS Australia’s Software or Software means UIS Australia’s proprietary web-based software.
- Intellectual Property means all trademarks, patents, inventions (whether patentable or not), copyrights, moral rights, product designs, design rights, trade names, business names, service marks, logos, service names, trade secrets, domain names, database rights, and any other intellectual property or proprietary rights (whether registered or unregistered) including rights in computer software and all registrations and applications to register any of the aforesaid items.
Access and License
UIS Australia grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of UIS Australia’s Websites and Offered Products and instruct you not to download (other than page caching) or any part of it. You may not reproduce, copy, sell, resell, and visit or exploit any portion of UIS Australia’s Websites and Offered Products for any commercial use.; Or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques of UIS Australia’s Websites and Offered Products to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form). You may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” using UIS Australia’s name or trademarks. You are granted with a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the UIS Australia’s websites so long as the link does not portray UIS Australia or any of its products, including but not limited to: UIS Australia’s Offered Products or websites, or the Software, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You shall not attempt to access any other of UIS Australia’s systems, programs, or data that are not made available for public use.
No Responsibility of Content
- UIS Australia’s websites and offered products and all information, content, materials, products, and services included on or otherwise made available to you through any of UIS Australia’s websites or offered products are provided on an “as is” basis. UIS Australia and any of its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, or licensors make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of any of UIS Australia’s websites or offered products or Software or the information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through such websites or offered products.
Without detracting from the aforementioned, you acknowledge and understand that the content of the communication spread by the use of any of UIS Australia’s websites or offered products or Software is entirely the responsibility of the person or entity from whom such Content originated. Further, UIS Australia’s websites or offered products may contain links to other websites, you acknowledge and agree that the content of such is entirely the responsibility of its respective authors. You, therefore, may be exposed to content that is offensive, harmful to minors, indecent, or otherwise objectionable and your linking to such websites is at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that UIS Australia shall not be liable for any type of communication spread by means any of UIS Australia’s websites or offered products.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the Privacy Statement below.
Any communication or material you post or transmit relating to your use of the offered products will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. The user assumes full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant UIS Australia the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose, including but not limited to registration for the Australian visa program. If you object to your Information being used in this manner, please do not register.
- In this respect, you should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g. user name, email address) on a bulletin board, chat room, or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
- The websites and the offered products may be composed of chat rooms, bulletin boards, and other user and member-created pages that grant you and other users and members the ability to post information, provide feedback to UIS Australia, and interact in real-time.
- You acknowledge that UIS Australia and its affiliates do not control the information available on the bulletin boards, chat rooms, and other user and member generated pages and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. UIS Australia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material submitted to or posted on the chat rooms, bulletin boards, or on any other user or member-generated pages.
UIS Australia endeavors to ensure the privacy, confidentiality, and security of its websites and of its clients at any time.
- Upon registration, with us, you acknowledge your agreement to share certain private information which we use for the purpose of confirming your identity and ensuring the security of your deposits. This information is collected in line with our stringent verification procedures which are used to deter money laundering operations and ensure legality.
- You undertake to supply us with true, updated, and accurate information about your identity.
- Our data collection procedures include the collection of client’s freely disclosed information and we may do independent research and ay cookies for the purposes of gathering data about the manner in which your interactions with us on our website. The collection of information may also be used to be able to supply you with suggested additional products.
- We will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information related to you to third parties without your express consent (and purchasing additional services will be deemed consent to transfer required data to any third party supplying you such services), except where disclosure is a requirement under law or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis of your identity.
- You agree and acknowledge using any of UIS Australia’s websites or offered products or Software solely for lawful purposes. In this respect you may not, including but not limited to: (a) intercept or monitor, damage or modify any communication which is not intended for you, (b) use any type of spider, virus, worm, Trojan-horse, time bomb, or any other codes or instructions that are designed to distort, delete, damage or disassemble any of UIS Australia’s websites or offered products or Software or the communication, (c) send any unsolicited commercial communication not permitted by applicable law, or (d) expose any other user to material which is offensive, harmful to minors, indecent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or otherwise objectionable.
- Further, you declare that the source of funds used by you to use the offered products and/or used through the websites is not illegal and that you will not use the offered products and/or the Software and/or the websites in any way as a money transfer system. You will not use the offered products and/or the Software and/or the websites for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under any law.
- You will be held responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless UIS Australia against any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit.
Modifications and Updates
- UIS Australia has the right at any time and for any reason to modify or discontinue any aspect or feature of any of UIS Australia’s websites, Offered Products and/or Software, including but not limited to its content, functionality, availability, or its pricing.
- Without detracting from the above said, UIS Australia, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to add additional features or functions, or subtract or change such or to provide programming fixes, updates, and upgrades, to any of UIS Australia’s websites, Offered Products and/or Software. You acknowledge and agree that UIS Australia has no liability to make available to you any subsequent or previous versions of any of UIS Australia’s websites, Offered Products, and/or Software.
You acknowledge and agree that UIS Australia is a private company and that any fee you pay is in return for the handling, storage, and processing of your information and documents, and is designed to cover UIS Australia’s costs and time. Payment of all fees and charges to UIS Australia, if applicable, must be made by a valid credit or charge card and/or other forms of accepted payment as designated on the websites (hereinafter “Paid Services”). Such Paid Services are specified on UIS Australia’s websites. You acknowledge and agree that UIS Australia’s services do not cover any third-party fees, including but not limited to government fees, RCIC fees, skills assessments, IELTS exam, etc.
Transactions, Payment Fraud, and Collection
- If any problem regarding any subject occurs, including financial reimbursement, please do not hesitate to contact UIS Australia’s customer service department. In case of solving the problem unilaterally by the customer through the cancellation of transaction by the bank, UIS Australia reserve the right to contact the bank and submit a re-presentment letter in order to claim for the funds back. UIS Australia may, at its sole discretion, cease to provide the offered products and/or Software to certain users or to users paying with certain credit cards.
- UIS Australia reserves the right to perform credit checks on all users with third-party credit agencies, on the basis of the information provided to us on the application or by you in any other manner.
- UIS Australia reserves the right to use a third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions to process payments made by you in connection with your use of the offered products and/or Software.
- In any case of suspected or fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any charge-back or other reversal of a payment), UIS Australia reserves the right to block a user’s account and reverse any refund made, if any. UIS Australia shall be entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities (including credit reference agencies) of any payment fraud or otherwise unlawful activity, and may employ collection services to recover payments.
- Any communication or material you post or transmit by or on any of UIS Australia’s websites or through the use of the offered products and/or Software shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit. If you object to your information being transferred or used in this way please do not use any of UIS Australia’s websites or offered products.
- UIS Australia can not guarantee that you shall always be able to communicate by using any of UIS Australia’s websites or offered products or Software, nor can UIS Australia guarantee that you can communicate without disruptions, delays, or communication-related flaws or that all your communication shall always be delivered. UIS Australia shall not be liable for any such disruptions, delays, or other omissions in any communication experienced when using the Software, websites, and offered products, even if such was incurred by or due to UIS Australia.
- UIS Australia shall not be held responsible or held liable for any disturbances or malfunctions that any of UIS Australia’s websites or offered products or Software may cause to any other software or application, or to any computer hardware system or any part thereof, including any information or data contained in such.
- UIS Australia’s offered products and websites may include a pre-release ‘beta’ version of its websites and offer products that may be incomplete and may contain inaccuracies or errors that could cause failures or loss of data.
- UIS Australia may suspend any of UIS Australia’s websites or Software or offered products, including Paid Services, or any parts thereof, for maintenance work, updates or for any other reason, or terminate any of such websites or Software or offered products, all at its sole discretion, without any prior notice. UIS Australia shall not be responsible or liable with respect to or in connection with, such suspension or termination.
No guarantee of Visa Acceptance
- You understand that the Australian Visa Programs are an evaluation procedure that is based on Australian authority, and therefore there cannot be any guarantee that a visa will be granted.
- UIS Australia is not involved in any way in issuing immigration visas.
- Minimum eligibility requirements have been detailed and listed on UIS Australia websites. It is up to you to review the requirements and ensure that you qualify within the guidelines. If you have any questions, please visit www.uisaustralia.com
- Authorized Representatives
- You acknowledge that UIS Australia, at its sole discretion, may grant limited access to its websites and/or servers, to third-party Australian immigration consultants or lawyers, who are authorized representatives under Australian law for supplying Australian immigration services for a fee. The grant of such access to the UIS Australia websites and/or servers does not establish a consultant-client or attorney-client relationship between you and the authorized representatives.
- You acknowledge and allows access by the authorized representatives and individuals appointed by them, to personal information and documents uploaded by the user to the UIS Australia websites and/or servers. The authorized representatives, under agreement with UIS Australia, may assess the qualifications of the user for an Australian immigration visa. Such assessments are performed on the server-end and are done on an as-is basis. These preliminary eligibility assessments do not constitute personal immigration advice and do not guarantee the issuance of an immigration visa or other documents to you.
- Qualified users/clients who are seeking services that fall within the scope of Section A91 of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act of Australia will be required to sign a personal client retainer agreement with an authorized representative.
Fees & Refund Policy
- We are a private company. The fee you pay will be applied toward covering our costs and time involved. Should you choose to pay our fee by credit card, your card will be charged immediately upon purchase, even if we do not commence work at such time.
- We do not guarantee any outcome and no refund shall be made in case the intended outcome is not reached. We treat all of our client’s cases with the utmost seriousness and will do our best to ensure that the case is successful. It should be understood that our clients are paying us for our expertise and for our work and time on a case, and while we will always endeavor to achieve a positive result, we do not guarantee the success of any matter that we are retained for, and do not give refunds because a case was unsuccessful.
- Refund may be requested by approaching us by either phone or email. Our management will consider your case and thereafter make their decision. We endeavor to respond to all inquiries within 3 to 4 business days. Registration fees are not refundable if you have already submitted, or commenced submission or filling process, of at least one application, including in the case where an application was not submitted because it was lacking any information. In the event, a refund is considered, UIS Australia may at its sole discretion agree to refund the initial fees paid subject to a deduction for the time so far spent on the case at an hourly rate of USD 400 per hour.
- Any refunds shall be paid using only and exclusively the same payment method with which you made your payments to UIS Australia.
User ID and Password
You are the only person authorized to use your user identification and password, and you shall not be allowed to permit or allow other persons to have access to or use the same. You are responsible for the use of any of UIS Australia’s websites or offered products under your user identification number, and for maintaining the confidentiality of your user identification and password. For security purposes, unless otherwise noted, UIS Australia shall not disclose your user identification or password if you lose or forget it other than by sending it to your email address as provided during registration.
Except for credit card numbers and other personal information that you are required to fill in the forms as part of the use of the websites and/or the offered products, UIS Australia does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Any non-personal information or material sent to UIS Australia will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending UIS Australia any information or material, you grant UIS Australia an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that UIS Australia is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
Use of Information
Notwithstanding the Confidential Information section above, upon your registration you explicitly allow UIS Australia to transmit via the Internet, telephone, facsimile, email or any other means of communications, commercial, promotional material and advertisements of any kind and type in its sole discretion, whether its own or of a third party. If you wish to cease receiving such material and advertisement, you may do so by notifying UIS Australia.
UIS Australia and the Site take every precaution to protect users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the Site, the information is protected both online and offline. When users are asked to enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) such information is encrypted and is protected with encryption software SSL. While on a secure page, such as the payment reply form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked. Although we have taken significant measures to ensure the security of information submitted in using the offered products and Software, UIS Australia and the Site cannot guarantee the security of information collected during your use of the offered products and Software and shall not be liable in any way for a compromise of your data.
If you object to your Information being transferred or treated in this way please do not register.
Cancellation and Termination
- UIS Australia shall endeavor to provide the best service possible in a timely manner and as stated. However, its ability to consummate its tasks relies on your providing the required materials in a timely manner, on third parties and on circumstances that are beyond its control. While consummation times shall only be measured from the moment at which required materials are with UIS Australia, you may at any time and at your sole discretion cancel the relationship between yourself and UIS Australia.
- Without limiting other remedies, UIS Australia may limit, suspend, or terminate your use of UIS Australia websites or Software or offered products (including Paid Services) and delete your user account and/or user ID, and the use of any content or other material contained therein, at any time, with or without cause and without any recourse, with immediate effect and without any prior notice.
- UIS Australia shall not be liable in respect to any damage caused by or arising of or in connection with the cancellation, termination, suspension, or restriction as above, regardless of the reason thereof.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Any of UIS Australia’s websites or offered services or software are provided ‘as is’, with no warranties whatsoever; UIS Australia and any of its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, or licensors do not, either expressed, implied or statutory, make any warranties, claims or representations with respect to any of UIS Australia’s website or offered services of software, including but not limited to, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for use or a particular purpose. UIS Australia and any of its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, or licensors further do not represent or warrant that the UIS Australia’s websites or offered services or software will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete and error-free or will operate without packet loss, nor do UIS Australia and any of its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers or licensors warrant any success or acceptance of a visa through any of UIS Australia’s websites or offered services or software.
- The websites of UIS Australia may permit you access to third-party websites. Your access to and use of any third-party websites, including any goods, services, or information made available from such websites, is governed by the terms and conditions found at each third-party website if any.
UIS Australia does not take any liability with regard to the legality of any use of the website or any other activity that you choose to do, under any law applicable to you. The ability to access our website does not necessarily mean that our services or your activities are legal under the laws, regulations, or directives applicable to you, it is your liability to ensure this.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree and acknowledge that UIS Australia, its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers or licensors shall have no liability in connection with or arising from your use or visit of any of UIS Australia’s websites or offered services or software.
- In no event shall UIS Australia, its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers or licensors be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability, or any other form of liability, for any injuries, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including but not limited to any loss of data, interruption, computer failure or pecuniary loss) arising out of the visit or use of any of UIS Australia’s websites or offered services of software or inability to use such, even if UIS Australia, its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers or licensors have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Your only right or remedy with respect to any damage, problems, or dissatisfaction in connection with any of UIS Australia’s websites or offered services of software or the use or visit thereof is to cease use of such websites or offered services or software.
- If notwithstanding the other provisions of this User Agreement, UIS Australia is found to be liable to you for any damages or loss which arises out of or is any way connected with the use of this Site or the offered products or Software, UIS Australia’s liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of (a) the amount paid by you for the Paid Service; or (b) $50.00 (Australian Dollar). As some jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions or limitations as set forth above, some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. In such event, the liability will be limited as far as legally possible under the applicable legislation.
- You shall agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless UIS Australia’s, as well as its legal entities affiliated with, officers, employees, directors, owners, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, suppliers, representatives, or licensors with respect to any demands, expenses, damages, losses or costs, inclusive of reasonable attorney fees, that may be made by any third party against UIS Australia’s, owing to, arising from or in relation to your visits or use of the websites, offered products or Software of UIS Australia’s.
- You agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify us Australia from and against any and all liabilities, damages, actions, costs, expenses, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising of any and all third party claims, including but not limited to your own.
- If some of the jurisdictions will not allow some of the exclusions or limitations as set forth above, some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. In such cases, there will be a limitation of liability to such an extent that is legally possible with the applicable legislation governing.
Immigration Regulations and Laws
Immigration laws and regulations change frequently, and their application can vary widely based upon the specific facts and circumstances involved. You are responsible for consulting with your own professional immigration advisors concerning your specific circumstances. UIS Australia disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of any positions taken by you in your applications.
Resolution of Disputes. You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the websites, offered products, and/or Software, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in Bulgaria, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue. Any claim under the User Agreement must be brought within six (6) months after the cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred. In the event of any controversy or dispute between UIS Australia and you arising out of or about your use of the Site, offered products, and/or Software, the parties shall attempt, promptly and in good faith, to resolve any such dispute. If the parties are unable to resolve any such dispute within a reasonable time (not to exceed thirty (30) days), then either party may submit such controversy or dispute to mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the parties shall be free to pursue any right or remedy available to them under applicable law.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.